English MediumSHIKARPUR, BULANDSHAHR (U.P.)
(Affln. No. 2132106, School Code: 59160)
D. S. M. Oxford Public School Provides the well maintained huge library with more than 2550 books of academics, reference books, stories, autobiographies of the legends, essays, dramas, personality development, art & craft, competition guides, dictionaries, encyclopedia and much more.
More over English & Hindi newspapers, several magazines, competition magazines are provided to the student regularly.
1. All the students of Std. VI to X may borrow books from the library on becoming members.
2. Strict silence shall be observed in the library.
3. Students who keep books longer than the time permitted will be fined Rs.2/- per day.
4. Books in the reference section may not be taken out of the library.
5. Never write in a library book, or tear anything out of it. Take care of it.
6. The attention of the Librarian should be drawn to the already damaged books about to be borrowed.
7. Each pupil is entitled to borrow one book at a time while each teacher is entitled to two books at a time and keep the same for seven days. Periodical publications, dictionaries, guides and other costly reference books shall not be lent out.
8. Issue of books may at any time be suspended by the order of the Director/the Principal.
9. The books taken from the library must be returned two weeks before the Annual Examination. T.C. will not be issued unless a clearance certificate is obtained from the librarian.
|1.||No.of books savailable in the library||15000|
|2.||No.of Titles added in this year||104|
|3.||No. of Magazines/Journals||50|
|4.||Seating Capacity of Library Students||60|
|5.||Seating Capacity in Reference Section||20|
|6.||Seating Capacity for Teachers||10|
|7.||No. of Comics Available (approx.)||230|
|8.||No.of Newspapers (approx.)||4|